1. The embroidery is coming along GREAT! Hopefully after this weekend I’ll have pics of my first finished project.
2. The baby leggings are taking forever, but they’re at least progressing and the yarn continues to be wonderful. I forgot that knitting with tiny needles and tiny yarn makes for slow projects.
3. Tomorrow my mom, Debbie and I are going to see Memphis at the 5th Avenue Theatre. Very excited about the show.
4. Pregnancy is past the mid-way mark and I’m feeling great. Pants are a bit tight, but that’s to be expected. I think I may have felt a little tap tap yesterday at lunch, but it was so small I’m not positive. I’m sure he’ll make his presence known very soon.
Cravings: Kiwi’s and Indian Butter Chicken
5. We’re #18 on the list for the Belltown P-Patch. We’ve been on the list for over a year and a half.
That’s all for today. Hope you have a great weekend!!